●Assembled Dimensions: 36W x 36D x 30,5-43H
●Other Dimensions: Base Size: 29" - 41.50" H x 31.75" W x 31.75" D
• Adjustable height table for uses in Homes, Break Rooms & Cafes
• Industrial style crank design for easy height changes
• Dark vein powder-coat finish on base and metal tops
• Base is made of 3-gauge solid steel that is stamp pressed from a solid sheet
• 1 1/8" thick high-pressure laminate tops in 30", 32", 36", 42" round and square
• 1 1/2" wide metal tops in 32" round & 36" square with dark vein powder-coat finish
• Nylon leveling glidesides
●Recommended Seating Capacity:
●OVERVIEW: "Andrea" pub style table has the popular pedestal design formed of three solid steel frame members. Featuring a strong construction and an aluminum square top, "Adriana" is a sturdy and robust table ideal for any interior.
●COLORS & MATERIALS: These Bar height tables have solid steel base and laminate tops. They are available in 1 color: Aluminum.
●WARRANTY: Manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty applies for these Cafe Tables and Chairs.
●AVAILABILITY: IN STOCK! Ships within 2-5 business days.
●SHIPPING: These Café tables and chairs include FREE SHIPPING right to your door/threshold via FedEx Home Delivery trucks equipped with a lift gate (platform on the back of the truck that works like an elevator). Driver will bring your order to the doorway (no stairs included), but not inside the main entrance of delivery location.
Please note, large quantity orders will require an additional fee for special delivery if you don't have a loading dock. In these cases, we'll contact you before processing your order to arrange the details.
●Number of Boxes, Dimensions & Weight:
The item ships in 2 Boxes: (1 item in 2 boxes); Carton Size: 8" H 24" W 22" L; 3" H 40" W 40" L; Carton Cube: 2.44; 2.77; LTL Ship Weight: 72
●ASSEMBLY: This bar height table comes with assembly instructions including pictures, making product assembly manageable for relatively handy consumers. Confirm you have all the parts and hardware before you begin, and do not throw away any packaging until you have completed the assembly. We recommend building on carpet or protected floors to avoid scratches.